Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dream or something else?

Ever had one of those dreams where you aren't quite sure if it was actually a dream? I had one last night about Miss Angie. We had been talking about her at dinner last night, so part of me just thinks it was my subconscious talking. But it was so real and yet surreal. In the dream I knew she was an angel (or ghost if you prefer). She was hanging out of a window and having a debate with a man inside that I couldn't see. She asked me a question, which I cannot remember, and I answered. She turned to the man and said "I told you I was right" then turned back and asked me how I was. I said I was just fine. Then she asked when the baby was due. I told her I wasn't pregnant and she gave me a look and said "I Know". That's when I woke up.

So I ask you....dream or something else?

No comments: