Friday, October 19, 2007

Has it been that long!


My gosh! It's been over a month since I've posted! I'm really not very good at this. Well at least I've returned with a great picture. It's a picture from this summer when we all made the trip to Camp. (Photo courtesy of Amanda). For those of you that don't know, camp is on Sandy Pond in Sandy Creek, NY. You wake up in the morning and walk out to the cool breeze coming off of Lake Ontario and see the beautiful scene of Sany Pond glistening in the morning sun. Take a deep breath of crisp clean air and then mosey on down to the dock and watch the geese swim while you sip your coffee. Are you jealous yet?
We're in the midst of our winter preperations here and just thinking about Camp helps chase away the looming winter blues.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Man! You're description just gave me a whiff of camp. I can just see the sunnies gliding by under the sparkling water, smell the fresh cut grass and boat fuel fumes, and hear the clanging of the metal clips on the flagpole! Next I'll be jonesing for a coney.

Ahh, the unique vocabulary of CAMP!

Jennifer said...

LOL! That's why I keep some coneys in the freezer. Not as good as off the grill at camp but it'll do in a coney crisis.