Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick Or Treat

I'll start by sharing with you alittle ditty that Jacob has been singing around the house:

Trick or treat, Smell My feet
Give me something good to eat.

If you don't,I don't care
I'll stick it in your underwear.

Oh to be 5 again.


Halloween was a blast! The kids ended up with a horde of candy and Jacob pronounced it 'The best Halloween ever!' Jacob was Superman, Hannah was a Care Bear, Phil went as a Psycho Surgeon and I donned a Pirate's do rag and eye patch.

Update on the Jigglers: The first batch sucked. The poor cats and ghosts had missing arms and legs. For the second batch I enlisted Phil who had the super smart idea to dump the whole slab out on Sarran (sorry all you greenies) and then cut out the shapes. Finally success and Halloween was saved. Every kindergartener got a jiggler that was yummy and decipherable as a halloween shape. This time it was Super Dad to the rescue.

1 comment:

Burbanmom said...

Glad to hear about your Best Halloween Ever! Love the great costumes! Ethan was the EXACT SAME Superman this year (brown cape and all!). Daphne was Supergirl and I was (surprise) a Renaissance wench. Daddy didn't dress, but was in charge of picture taking and "thank you" prompting.